- Use this innovative butter maker machine and herbal infuser to extract your herb into the key ingredient of homemade edibles, topical creams, or alcohol-extracted machine tincture drops.
- This machine is compact enough for any kitchen, making small-batch infusions easy and mess free. You’ll get seamless infusions with an industrial-grade stainless-steel blade and laboratory standard temperature control. ONGROK’s herbal extractor has 1–8 hour cycles, depending on if you’re using it as an oil maker, tincture maker, or butter maker. Turn your herb into potent oil in as little as 1 hour!
- This useful, ETL-approved infuser comes complete with important product features, including 2 silicone gummy gloves, 1 nylon filter bag (190 micron), and a recipe book, so you’re ready to get started making magical herbal infusions. Simply press a couple of buttons to begin.
- This butter maker can also be used for a variety of kitchen and home uses. Try making homemade potent essential oils with fresh herbs like lavender and rosemary or creating homemade botanical lotions, balms, tinctures, and more.
Specifications & Features:
- Heater: 600 Watts
- Motor: 120 Watts, 16,000 ~ 19,000 RPM
- 120 Volt – 60 Hz (USA/Canada Model)
- DIY Function
- Boil Dry Protection
- Overspill sensor
- Overheating Protection/ Auto Shut off
- 2/3 cup – 2.5 cups
- 85 g – 315 g
- 150 ml – 600 ml
- 5 fl oz – 20 fl oz (A mini batch (1 cup) of infused butter can be made with 2 sticks of store bought butter!)